Giving back to the communities that surround our offices is extremely important to us. Each year we support a local charity that is close to our hearts. Last year we supported the mental health charity Mind and for 2020 we will be supporting Kiva – a charity enabling people all over the world start businesses. To mark International Women’s Day, we supported two women in Uganda and Kenya to achieve their business funding goals.
Across our offices we support several groups and awards, some of these are:
- Partnership with WENTA – offering free surgeries to those seeking Intellectual Property advice.
- Sponsorship of ‘St Albans Business Women’ – bringing together Business Women in St Albans for friendly, engaging and interesting networking events.
- Proud sponsors of the University of Reading, School of Law’s Intellectual Property law award.
- Working closely with the University of Hertfordshire by providing support and advice for their ‘Start-up boot camps’ and FLARE awards.
- Sponsorship of the of the Best Business Women’s awards. These awards have grown in strength and numbers over the years and we are extremely proud to be a part of this, celebrating women in business across the UK.
- Members of ‘City of Expertise’, which helps local businesses with advice and organises free networking events throughout the year such as ‘Young Professionals’ and ‘learning workshops’.